Wednesday 21 November 2007

Rotorua.

In the local brogue, the past two days in Rotorua have been sweet as. Having met my bus (I was the only unmarried boy on it - oh the shame!) Proceeded down to Waitomo where we did some black water rafting (imagine mid 80's Atari game Toobin - in the dark). They also told us about the Maori myth of the Tunnifar which the way our Dutch guides were saying it kept sounding like 'Fanny fart'.

Then yesterday I went zorbing. Awesome. I've got a vid of me basically going 'off piste' despite my recent extreme weightloss which I will post to Farcebook before Chrimbo I promise.

Oh and last night I went to a maori dinner. I was made an honorary chief purely on account of the fact that I played rugby. I didn't mention I'm shite.

Today I'm off to Taupo and weather permitting in the next two days will throw myself out of a perfectly good airplane from 12,000 ft.

Oh and I've discovered the words 'Richie McCaw crying' effectively end any argument. Admittedly they end by you getting punched but its funny nonetheless.

No comments: