Saturday 10 November 2007

People I've pissed off so far...

1. Half of the New York Fire Department. There was some competition on in Vegas and they're all pretty buff guys. I made the obvious statement that they clearly get that way because they have too much time on their hands. That went well.


2. Some old and I mean old geezer in my last youth hostel who I told to STFU when going on about how America won WWII for us. I thought people like that had all been shot. He was like 80. I would have still laid him out if I hadn't walked away.

3. Most of the boyfriends of Vegas. It's not my fault I'm funnier, better looking and have a quirkier accent than them and their birds all loved me (not literally sadly - coulda gotten messy). It's not my fault that they all insist on wearing baseball caps backwards, 3/4 trousers and bad sportswear is it?

In other news, went to a club last night. The barman bought me a beer when I compared the music selection to that of a shit 70's wedding.

Saw the Grand Canyon today. Pretty big - almost too big to register in some ways.

Tomorrow - the long long drive to San Diego. Wish me luck!

No comments: