Friday 2 November 2007

Leaving on a jet plane



So it's come to this, I'm sat at work exactly 24 hours away from my flight to San Francisco. Really I just wanted to take the time to say a few words to everyone who's been there for me the past few months and years and to everyone whose support I have valued so strongly.

To the Boys:

Hoppy - Keep control of that budget
Eddie - Avoid those yellow cards
Big Show - Get over that Manbola - and soon!
OG - Please still be drinking in Woodbridge when I get back
Wooders - keep plugging away and keep the boys motivated and in EC1!!!
Ali - Do what you've got to do man. Oh and let me know how you get on with that stuff I sent you on email
Matt Mc - you know what you've gotta do - and I expect to have to work like a Mofo to get my spot back from you come September!

To everyone else from the team - good luck, Saturdays are gonna be horrible for me these next few months!

To the Girls:

Laura - be there when I get back - please!
Milldown K - expect Speedo shots soon!
Bex - not wanting to wish my trip away but Thailand can't come soon enough!
Faye - do what you need to do - I'm always on the end of an email
Becca - see you in Sydney!
Tammie & Kassie - look after the boys for me!

To the CBRians:

Brian M - don't get perma banned
Cayman - Florida/ wherever will come!
Dagger - OMGROFLOROXXORS
Pete - Peace and fucking, yeah?

And to the rest of you - no Messiah Complex spoilers!!!!

Oh and the rest of you, stay classy!

No comments: