Sunday 4 November 2007

Okay so running on UK time is very bad

Hmm its 5.30 am I'm still on funking UK time.

After a few beers last night watching rugby for girls (american football) with a girl who looked a lot like Jack Bauer's daughter (and was even less accessible). I realised why this city looked so familiar. That's right, Grand Theft sodding auto. Gah.

Anyway. I'm up stupidly early am still struggling with the intricacy of the bunk bed dismount (those of you who were on tour to Amsterdam will remmember that particular delight. And am readyu to spend a day peddling around the city on a bike. My prediction for the day to quote Clubber Lang "pain". Oh and irritatingly the last two minutes of Die Hard 4 were turned off on my flight so we could land. Yippe Kay STFU stewardess.

2 comments:

Mike J said...

Enjoy San Fran KH, and be sure to wear some flowers in your hair

Melonhead said...

I just don't want to leave my heart here!