Sunday 15 February 2009

Sunday awesomeness.

Hmm. It's been a funny old week in many ways. I've injured my knee - it feels like ligaments so am 'off rugby' for a goodly few weeks. I should have known my body was gonna give in eventually.

That said, went with the boys yesterday. We won, a rare away win! There was then some extreme randomness and lunacy in the pub. Apparently there was a punch-up but I was safely tucked up in bed by then. Having gotten rather tipsy on the way back. Today is Sunday and so far it's been awesome. Got up, made up spurious rumours about my mates with Eddie, knee felt easier too which was a bonus! Then headed up to the Kings' to pay my bar tab (which I had assumed would be huge). Instead, it was £2.50 for a bowl of chips. Ummm.... So I had to buy a roast dinner to get up to the £10 to stick it on card. Embarrasing. Anyway, now I'm at the folks, waiting for another roast dinner and reading Classic Comics. Happy days!

No comments: