Sunday 22 February 2009

Meloncollie and infinite repeats.

Ever feel like your life's just on an endless 7 day feedback loop? That's kind of how I feel after the past few days. Frankly I've found myself in the early stages of what I fear may be a minor rut. Wake up, work, go home, mope, go to bed x5. Then, on the weekend, go to the rugby, limp around and complain about not playing, get drunk in town, realise there are no girls, mope, use Sunday to recover, begin again. Only unlike a videogame, there's nothing harder on the next level, it's just like repeating the same game time and time again.

Hmm. It's a dilemma. Luckily, next weekend I'm escaping the confines of the IP12 postcode and hopefully going to Swansea, innit to catch up with the Welsh girls. Ironically on a weekend, where I had about a dozen alternatives, including, Jo's 30th in Ipswich, Laura's birthday in London Village and a boat Cruise on the Broads for Katies birthday. Oh and a houseparty or two as well!

Still, Wales for a six nations weekend with Wales on the for a second consecutive Grand Slam? Allez les bleus is all I can say!

No comments: