Friday 21 December 2007

Woah, long time no blog.

Apologies for the lack of update for a while folks.

I find myself in the warm wet confines of Sydney. Yup, it's raining. I'm not feeling remotely Christmassy either. Although, we did have a whole day of sunshine yesterday and my farmer tan has migrated towards a wife beater tan!

Oh and I'm running. LOTS. Went for a glorious 1 hour run today round the Botanical Gardens, Opera House, Rocks, up some hills, round Darling Harbour, through Chinatown and home (I also passed at least 12 Tabs but sadly not a single drive in off-licence). It hurt a lot. I don't think I've run for more than an hour since the Great North Run over 7 years ago!!!!!

Oh and I've lost nearly two stone. Many are imploring an early return for rugby tour which I am SERIOUSLY considering.

Hopefully I'll start feeling more Chingy today when I go to Sydney's largest open air carol service. If not, I'll probably just get drunk and phone Jenks, whilst singing Fairy Tale of New York to him - it's something of a tradition.

No comments: