Friday 25 January 2008

Noosa

Well, I guess that's it for surfing from me. Having become mildly proficient at not falling over too much and even 'standing up' on occasion!

Noosa's a lovely little town - possibly my favourite place in Oz so far. Really chilled little hostel and lots of decent people. But the bar in town is horrific. Went there last night, not realising that when one of the girls I was with said 'yeah you've gotta be pretty drunk to enjoy this place' quite how drunk that meant. Suffice to say, several Jaegerbombs had no effect other than to give me a 'long dark night of the soul' at around 3-4 am local time causing me to consider phoning basically everyone. Luckily, not many people endured a phonecall from over-tired philosophical Harris!

Anyway, Fraser Island tomorrow for Australia day. It's gonna be good. I hope!!!!!!

No comments: